Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 2/05/19
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Potential Groomer Drivers:
- Dennis Corty
- Al Melin
- Ken Ruhn
- Brian Doolittle
- Wayne Dahlberg - has been trained
- Brady Thompson
- Andy Janes
- Need to add a couple of NO ATV's signs on Trail 45 at HWY 70.
- Commercial Sponsors
- Ike has reached out to Brickfield Brewing with no response at this time.
- Ike to contact The Den - They plan to be a sponsor next season
- John will send in new Makita drill for service since it is stuck in Hammer Mode.
- Drill has been fixed and returned with no charges
- Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
- John will mail out Membership Cards to non-residents
- Burnett County needs any funding requests for trail projects
- Look into potential culvert of grade change on ditch north of airport
- Need to install informational brown sign on north end of town and Country Store access route sign.
Tuesday, February 5th