Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 9/10/19


 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
 - Need to add a couple of NO ATV's signs on Trail 45 at HWY 70.
 - Commercial Sponsors
    - Ike has reached out to Brickfield Brewing with no response at this time.
    - Ike to contact The Den - They plan to be a sponsor next season
 - Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
    - Need to determine size

 -  Discussion regarding current moretoriums
 - AWSC dues have been raised to $12 per member.  PTR memberships will not go up.  Start collecting dues at next meeting.
 - Proposal to use sono tubes for the posts at the grooming shed.
 - Tractor Tires:  John will talk to Danny about getting new ones
 - Old Drag:  Try to get it back and review condition and feasibility to use this year.
 - Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.
 - Winch on tractor is broken and needs service.

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, October 1st
7:00 PM
PTR Clubhouse