Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 9/10/19
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Need to add a couple of NO ATV's signs on Trail 45 at HWY 70.
- Commercial Sponsors
- Ike has reached out to Brickfield Brewing with no response at this time.
- Ike to contact The Den - They plan to be a sponsor next season
- Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
- Need to determine size
- Discussion regarding current moretoriums
- AWSC dues have been raised to $12 per member. PTR memberships will not go up. Start collecting dues at next meeting.
- Proposal to use sono tubes for the posts at the grooming shed.
- Tractor Tires: John will talk to Danny about getting new ones
- Old Drag: Try to get it back and review condition and feasibility to use this year.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.
- Winch on tractor is broken and needs service.
Tuesday, October 1st