Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/01/19
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Need to add a couple of NO ATV's signs on Trail 45 at HWY 70.
- Commercial Sponsors
- Ike has reached out to Brickfield Brewing and The Den as both have shown interest.
- Ike will contact The Legion and T-Dawg;s to follow up.
- Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
- Need to determine size
- Discussion regarding current moretoriums - No information on whether or not there are any proposals for county board members to vote on.
- AWSC dues have been raised to $12 per member. PTR memberships will not go up. Start collecting dues at next meeting.
- Proposal to use sono tubes for the posts at the grooming shed. - Tabled until Spring
- Tractor Tires: John will talk to Danny about getting new ones
- Old Drag Update: Tongue hitch needs cylinder that was removed replaced and rear tires lowered in order to retrieve it with a pick-up.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.
- Winch on tractor is broken and needs service.
- Questions have come up regarding Trail 45S (Governor Knowles) and who is going to perform maintenance such as mowing, brushing and limbing, and signing.
- Brickfield, Legion, Hummer's, Trailer City, and T-Dawg's have all confirmed Map Ads.
Tuesday, November 5th