Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 11/05/19
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Need to add a couple of NO ATV's signs on Trail 45 at HWY 70.
- Commercial Sponsors
- Participating businesses have been turned in to the AWSC and Map printer.
- John will update website
- Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
- Need to determine size
- Discussion regarding current moratoriums - No information on whether or not there are any proposals for county board members to vote on.
- Proposal to use sono tubes for the posts at the grooming shed. - Tabled until Spring
- Tractor Tires: New rear tires have been ordered
- Old Drag Update: Drag has been towed to Trailer City. Evaluation and maintenance to start ASAP.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.
- Winch on tractor is broken and needs service.
- Trail 45S (Governor Knowles) will likely become a normal funded trail which means Phantom Trail Riders will be responsible for all trail maintenance.
- John proposed purchasing new In Town Informational signs from Northland Signs. All were in favor. Signs to include removable slats for businesses to allow for easier changes.
- Work Day 11-9-19
- 45 North trees down north of Hay Creek & Phantom Lake Rd.
- 45 South tree down near River Rd & Fish Lake Rd intersection.
- 45 South brush mowing needed.
- Signing needed near James Rd and Post Office Rd where logging has been taking place.
- Orange fence east of Cty F near Haps Landing needs some repair.
- Work Day 11-16-19
- Any work not completed on 11-9-19
- Drag maintenance
- Need to schedule work evening for drag with Byers farm. John to notify members of date and time.
- John will try to get keys for 45S gates from Brandi.
Tuesday, December 3rd
T-Dawg's Bar & Grill