Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 12/03/19
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Need to add a couple of NO ATV's signs on Trail 45 at HWY 70. (John will complete)
- Commercial Sponsors
- Website has been updated. Need to update informational signs.
- Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
- Need to determine size
- Tractor Tires: New rear tires have been ordered
- Old Drag Update: Drag has been towed to Trailer City. Evaluation and maintenance to start ASAP. New hoses and lights needed.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority.
- Winch on tractor is broken and needs service.
- Work Day 11-9-19 (Recap)
- 45 North trees down north of Hay Creek & Phantom Lake Rd. DONE
- 45 South tree down near River Rd & Fish Lake Rd intersection. DONE
- 45 South brush mowing needed. DONE
- Signing needed near James Rd and Post Office Rd where logging has been taking place. NOT DONE
- Orange fence east of Cty F near Haps Landing needs some repair. NOT DONE
- Work Day 11-16-19 (Recap)
- Signing in town of Grantsburg complete
- Drag maintenance NOT DONE
- Keys for 45S gates have been obtained and reside in the tractor
- Reports received that most trails currently have corn on fields that will not permit through traffic. Fields will be monitored and trails opened accordingly.
- Drag Maintenance Work Evening 12-10-19 6:00PM at Byers Farm Shop
- Signing and Trail Maintenance Work Days December 7th, 14th, 21st 9:00AM at PTR Club House.
Tuesday, January 7th
Legion - Foxhole