Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 2/4/20
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
- 5/16" Pilot. Don purchased 9/32" Pilot but seems way too loose.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority.
- Winch on tractor is broken and needs service.
- Dan has rebuilt the winch.
- Makita flashlight from kit is still missing from Clubhouse.
- The Legion still owes for Map Ads
- Setting up Grooming Schedule - need to know who wants to groom and when then can.
- Tow behind snowmobile sleigh has been updated with plastic ski skins for less resistance.
- Stop Sign at the Cty D and Cty F intersection in town has been taken. Need to install new one. John will take care of this.
- Last Groomer Operator reported that an ATV had ripped up some of trail 45 in town and did some off trail riding near Olson Drive.
- There are a few lights on the tractor that need changing along with the block heater.
- May need to look into lowering some of the blades on the drag for extra cutting ability.
Tuesday, March 3rd