Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 12/1/20
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority.
- Makita flashlight from kit is still missing from Clubhouse. Dan to order another battery.
- Setting up Grooming Schedule - need to know who wants to groom and when then can.
Potential Groomers: Chad, Dan, Danny, John, Aaron, Ken, Alan, Jim
- Danny has new used winch for review (This is at Byers farm)
- May need to look into lowering some of the blades on the drag for extra cutting ability.
- Danbury Tractor has been received and is being used for brushing. Track components are being reworked and getting ready to install.
- Trailer City will buy back the trailer that was used for signs since it does not get used.
- Work Day set for 12-5-2020 9:00 AM Brushing on 45S and Signing on 150 / 119
- John to get update from Danny on track component progress
- Dan B to check fuel level at the farm
Tuesday, January 5th