Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 3/2/21


- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.  This has been determined to be low priority.
- Danbury Tractor has been received and is being used for brushing.  Track components are ready to be installed.  Scheduling work night to do this.
- Need to remind Seth and Brady to install snow fence next year for part of Mike Carey's field just after the gate near the bridge.  Also some stay on trail signs.
- John will talk to Kyle about removing the cable gate on the East Refuge Rd Parking Area and installing a steel hinged gate.
- John or anyone can work on identifying and marking all gate keys so they are more user friendly.
- Look into a Trail Closed barricade in town near HWY 70 similar to the one used for Crops on 119
- Duke and Scott DeRocker are planning a Vintage Show at the Legion on March 6th.  Members are welcome to come and help or hang out. Flyer to be put on website and Facebook.

- Drag Pan needs new steel (work to be done this summer)
- Spring on Drag needs to be replaced.  Check to see if there are some in the wooden box at the club.
- Coupler on Tractor needs to be replaced.  Dan is working on this.
- Furnace for PTR building has been ordered from Hardware Hank. Need to get installed when possible.
- Tractor tracks installation work night will be scheduled soon.
- It was decided to look into wider garage doors when we purchase insulated ones.
 - Groomer's Banquet is April 24th (Location to be determined) 

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, April 6th
7:00 PM
Hummer's Rendezvous