Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 9/7/21
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority.
- Need to remind Seth and Brady to install snow fence next year for part of Mike Carey's field just after the gate near the bridge. Also some stay on trail signs.
- John will talk to Kyle about removing the cable gate on the East Refuge Rd Parking Area and installing a steel hinged gate.
This is OK with Kyle, just need to proceed with installing new gate.
- John or anyone can work on identifying and marking all gate keys so they are more user friendly.
- Look into a Trail Closed barricade in town near HWY 70 similar to the one used for Crops on 119 - John to grab lumber.
- Drag Pan needs new steel (work to be done this summer)
- Furnace for PTR building has been installed, need 100 lb. cylinder - Chad Meyer has 100 lb. Cylinder
- Tractor tracks to do list: Wedge blocks, Align tracks and set tension, Take to Dan Green to construct rear support cross arm.
- It was decided to look into wider garage doors when we purchase insulated ones.
- Discussion about adding a small heater to the office to keep grease and tools warm
- Need to extend loop on existing drag for hydraulic hoses to have more clearance.
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
- Siren 150 re-route is likely, have not heard of any updates.
- Steel is needed for tractor and drag projects. Danny is looking into steel for the drag. Tractor brace is being taken care of by Dan Green.
4' X 4' X 3/4" A36 Plate 8' long 4" X 4" Tubing thickest available 4' X 10' X 3/8" A36 Plate
- Work night on tractor scheduled for August 10th 6:00 PM for track alignment and idler shaft bolts.
- Look into purchasing floor jack for PTR building
Tuesday, October 5th