Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 1/4/22


- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
     John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.  This has been determined to be low priority. Drag is at Byers.
- John will talk to Kyle about removing the cable gate on the East Refuge Rd Parking Area and installing a steel hinged gate.
    This is OK with Kyle, just need to proceed with installing new gate.(Cable has been opened, install gate Spring of 2022)
- Look into a Trail Closed barricade in town near HWY 70 similar to the one used for Crops on 119
     Lumber is at the PTR building, just need to build.
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
- Look into purchasing floor jack for PTR building
- Hummer's Trail Re-Route:  If Village moves signs for ATV / UTVs to street just south of Hummer's club will add snowmobile route signs.
     It was suggested that John attends next Village of Grantsburg Board Meeting to discuss possible other options for the snowmobile route.
- Need to determine frequency of greasing Saucy Tracks

 - Work Day Saturday December 11th 9:00 at PTR Building.  Need to complete signing on 119, West Sweden Loop, and 150.
 - Headlight bulb is out in tractor
 - Purchase a hand torch for heating grease fittings, melting ice, ect.
 - Obtain older cooler for grease and grease gun.  Possibly use a gun safe de-humidifier rod for heat
 - Fix Orange fence near Mike Carey's
 - Address miscellaneous trail signing issues

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, February 1st  
7:00 PM
American Legion