Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 8/6/23 - PTR Clubhouse


 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don and John
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
     John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
 - Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. 
          Need to get this moved to PTR Building for evaluation.  Currently at Byer's Farm.
 - Look into replacing or rebuilding rear swivel spindles and bushings on John Deere brush mower
     - Remove after 2022 brushing is complete and get rebuilt - SUMMER 2023
 - Lots of limbing needed on 45S - Fall 2023
 - Brush around sign posts needs to be addressed on 45N - Fall 2023     Also additional signs needed.
 - Look into GHS Community Service hours for students that would like to help clear trails or sign.
      This has been approved by Suzy Retzer.  Need to work out details.
- Gave Donny the paid sponsors monies. Three sponsors yet to pay.  (Burnett Dairy, Hummers, American Legion)  Ike is following up.
 - Check fuel level in tank at Byer's Farm - Around 1/2 - 5/8 full.
 - Contact Crex Center about possibly moving their fence North a few feet for more trail clearance.
 - Lee to take inventory of PTR items at Farm
 - Discussion about selling any of our tires
 - Tractor Maintenance
        - Left Tail Light
        - Check if oil change is needed
        - Hydraulic filter the we couldn't get loose.  Needs to come off.  Have new one.
        - Inventory track components and get any hardware needed
        - Track install end of September at DR Tech
 - Trail re-route on North Russell street where new homes have been constructed.
     This will need to take place Spring of 2023.  John to talk to Village about Ski Trail
 - TRACKS: Need to inspect for end play and get installed on tractor. Check with Dan Green on best time for rear support fabrication.
 - Trail 119 and Cty Rd Z concerns brought forth by Craig Lundeen.  Changes will need to take place or he will close trail on his property.

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, September 5th
7:00 PM
PTR Building