Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 1/2/24 - Hummer's Rendezvous


 - Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don and John
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
     John to contact Dave Corty and Rod Kleiss regarding their properties.
 - Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. 
          Need to move into building and evaluate. Currently at Byers Farm
 - Commercial Sponsors left to collect from T-Dawgs and Joker's Bar.
 - Lee to take inventory of PTR items at Farm
 - Tractor Maintenance
        - Re-align rear tracks
        - Install rear track under brace
        - Install new LED work lights donated by Jeff Schnell

 - Need Diesel Fuel (Mike Chell will coordinate)
 - John will talk to Rick about securing building and hoist for rear track alignment
 - All tires and rims have been moved to north side of building.  Determine what can be sold and what to keep.
 - Ike to mow 45S spots that haven't been done, remove brusher and was rear tracks at Byer's farm on Sunday.
 - John purchased EGO electric polesaw for evaluation.

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, February 6th
7:00 PM
Joker's Bar