Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 04/03/08

Treasure's Report was reviewed and approved
John to check into 45 S brushing (Dan Thill possible contact)
   - Any help from us is welcomed, can contact Dan when we want to do it.
   - Dan informed me of some land leases that will be coming due on this trail soon.
Sentinel ad proof presented by Ike thanking landowners and business supporters approved
Proposal to flatten new trail behind airport on northwest corner approved sometime this spring
   - John will talk to DNR about corner work.
Discussion regarding involvement with this year's Watercross (table till next meeting)
   - Siren groomer to be on display
Discussion regarding new blades for Orange drag to lower them for better cutting (John to look it this)
   - Blades appear to need to be remounted lower, not new blades order
Discussion regarding T.A.s creek and John's communication with Brian Loyd about potential culvert or bridge
   - Brian reported to county club that area is likely considered wet land and nothing will happen in the near future.
Spring Work Day at PTR Clubhouse
  Saturday April 19th 9:00 AM or whenever you can get there
  - Build sign racks inside enclosed room at new building
  - Install new sign on front of building
  - Install fluorescent light
  - Install pegboard above bench for tools
  - Anything else desired
Dan Thill asked about county club stump grinder.  County has one, John will refer Dan Thill to Dan Carlson about use
Groomer Banquet April 12th 5:00 PM


TA looking into brown signs for Trails groomed by the Phantom Trail Riders (4 qty Leaving, 4 qty Welcome)
Trails Maintained by Phantom Trail Riders
Trails Maintained by Phantom Trail Riders

 Next Meeting:
                        May 1st, 2008
                        7:00 PM
                        Hummer's Rendezvous