Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/05/11
- Need to decide what trails to start clearing. From the meadows to Hap's is reported to be heavily burdened with down trees.
Great progress was made on Oct. 1st. Haps to Smith Stopping Place is clear and ready for brushing.
- Still looking into a trailer for signs
- Members are still working on trail to Trade Lake, outlook is somewhat promising
- Tire swap will be done after Fall brushing, tractor will be driven to Siren. Add fender lights when wheels are off.
- Approved purchase of tire chains through Scott's Auto Care
Chains have been ordered
- Ike will start pursuing the Commercial Sponsors and Map Ads
- Duane Strom's trail re-route:
- John will contact Duane and find out where and when to re-route the trail and report at next meeting
John met with Duane and plans for trail re-route are in place. Need's clearing and brushing.
- Storm Damage Update:
- October 1st work day: Don, John, Tim, Lee, and Keith have it clear from Hap's to Smith's Stopping Place
- Workers are reminded to mark Trail Maintenance Sheets with STORM DAMAGE for correct allocation
- October 8th work day: Meet at club at 8:00 AM. Plan to start at Memory Lake and work North.
- Signs needed from County shop are in and can be picked up.
- AWSC club raffle tickets have been received and are available for purchase if anyone is interested.
- Work day on Saturday October 8th. 8:00 AM meet at clubhouse.
- County Association's Skidsteer and grapple will be available.
- John will contact Rodney about where to place debris on village trails.
Wednesday, November 9th
PTR Club House