Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 4/4/17
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John obtained land agreement from Patricia Carey in order to pursue funding for bridge repair.
- Culvert for Byer's field has been determined to be Ø 15" X 16' Long.
- John will get it ordered from county and Lee will have it available to install when time and wet ground allows.
- Club members would like to get this completed before spring field work commences if possible.
- Members would like to pursue new rear tires for tractor. Current ones are quite worn. John will contact Danny to see if there are any available or look into purchasing new.
- This Item has been postponed until next season / waiting for response from County.
- Bridge over Wood River on Mike Carey's property needs to have some boards replaced. Sue is in process of applying for funding.
- Snowmobile Safety Instructor: Ike is currently only member certified to teach. Need one more person interested in getting certified as two are required in order to hold a class.
Duke is interested Ike to look into when certification can be completed.
- Groomers banquet 4-22-17 at Ike Walton Lodge. Estimated 12 max from our club. Let Donny know if you would like to attend.
- Burnett County Snow Trails has a 35’ bridge that they are planning to place over the west ditch of the D.O.T. land on Trail 150 this summer. This is an extra bridge they have.
DOT will not grant permission for this bridge
- Schedule a work day to install permanent wood post on the DOT land this June or July. Lee B. suggest we use concrete tubes to set post, and use quickcrete setting compound or gravel.
- Treasurers report was skipped in Donny's absence.
- No new bills were brought forward.
- Partial restitution check has been received for theft incident.
Tuesday, May 2nd
PTR Club House