Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 1/07/20
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Commercial Sponsors
- Large In Town Map Signs have been updated and are located at Memory Lake Park and South Russell Street.
- Don is looking for a new chuck key for the Drill Press donated by Metal Products Inc. of Grantsburg.
- 5/16" Pilot
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority.
- Winch on tractor is broken and needs service.
- Makita flashlight from kit is missing from Clubhouse.
- The Den and Legion still owe for Map Ads
- Setting up Grooming Schedule - need to know who wants to groom and when then can.
- Tow behind snowmobile sleigh has new skis with leaf spring suspension.
Tuesday, February 4th
The Den - Changed to Hummer's since the Den was Closed