Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/6/20
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority.
- Makita flashlight from kit is still missing from Clubhouse.
- The Legion still owes for Map Ads
- Setting up Grooming Schedule - need to know who wants to groom and when then can.
Potential Groomers: Chad, Dan, Danny, John, Aaron, Ken, Alan, Jim
- Danny has new used winch for review
- There are a few lights on the tractor that need changing along with the block heater.
- May need to look into lowering some of the blades on the drag for extra cutting ability.
- Tractor needs new PTO seal. Need to look at when it comes back from Northern Clubs.
- PTO Shaft for brush mower has U-Joints out. New PTO Shaft is in the PTR building.
Tuesday, Novermber 3rd