Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 1/5/21
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority.
- Makita flashlight from kit is still missing from Clubhouse. New battery has been received.
- Danny has new used winch for review (This is at Byers farm)
- Danbury Tractor has been received and is being used for brushing. Track components are being reworked and getting ready to install.
- Dan B to check fuel level at the farm
- Dan B to be reimbursed for 1/2 of the invoice provided. Other item was personal. Dan B still needs to invoice for lathe work.
- Dan E sent invoice for welding work on track shaft components.
- PTR Maintained Trails are all CLOSED due to lack of snow.
- Need to remind Seth and Brady to install snow fence next year for part of Mike Carey's field just after the gate near the bridge. Also some stay on trail signs.
- Brian and Tony from Polk County Club are working on assembling some of the track components, need to complete the line boring and then assemble all the components.
- Dan B will work on getting out the two broken bolts in the tractor axle.
- John will look into updating PTR building lights to new LED brighter style similar to what was just installed at DR Tech.
- Memberships will all be done electronically from now on. Cards will be e-mailed to members that wish to receive them.
- John will talk to Kyle about removing the cable gate on the East Refuge Rd Parking Area and installing a steel hinged gate.
- John or anyone can work on identifying and marking all gate keys so they are more user friendly.
- John will work on a grooming schedule.
Tuesday, February 2nd
T-Dawg's Bar & Grill