Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 2/2/21


- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
      Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
      Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S.  Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
           Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th.  Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.  This has been determined to be low priority.
- Danbury Tractor has been received and is being used for brushing.  Track components are ready to be installed.  Scheduling work night to do this.
- Dan B to check fuel level at the farm - Fuel has been replenished.
- Dan B to be reimbursed for 1/2 of the invoice provided.  Other item was personal.  Dan B still needs to invoice for lathe work.
- Dan E sent invoice for welding work on track shaft components.
- Need to remind Seth and Brady to install snow fence next year for part of Mike Carey's field just after the gate near the bridge.  Also some stay on trail signs.
- John will look into updating PTR building lights to new LED brighter style similar to what was just installed at DR Tech.
- John will talk to Kyle about removing the cable gate on the East Refuge Rd Parking Area and installing a steel hinged gate.
- John or anyone can work on identifying and marking all gate keys so they are more user friendly.
- John will work on a grooming schedule.

- Voting delegate form for AWSC Members was presented and discussed
- Will likely close trails soon if there is no new snow
- Look into a Trail Closed barricade in town near HWY 70 similar to the one used for Crops on 119
- Duke and Scott DeRocker are planning a Vintage Show at the Legion on March 6th.  Members are welcome to come and help or hang out.

Next Meeting:

Tuesday, March 2nd
7:00 PM
Brickfield Brewing