Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/05/21
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority.
- Need to remind Seth and Brady to install snow fence next year for part of Mike Carey's field just after the gate near the bridge. Also some stay on trail signs.
- John will talk to Kyle about removing the cable gate on the East Refuge Rd Parking Area and installing a steel hinged gate.
This is OK with Kyle, just need to proceed with installing new gate.
- John or anyone can work on identifying and marking all gate keys so they are more user friendly.
- Look into a Trail Closed barricade in town near HWY 70 similar to the one used for Crops on 119
Lumber is at the PTR building, just need to build.
- Drag Pan needs new steel (steel has been received, need to complete work)
- Furnace for PTR building has been installed, need 100 lb. cylinder - Chad Meyer has 100 lb. Cylinder
- Tractor tracks to do list: Confirm greasing on main axles, Take to Dan Green to construct rear support cross arm.
- It was decided to look into wider garage doors when we purchase insulated ones.
- Discussion about adding a small heater to the office to keep grease and tools warm
- Need to extend loop on existing drag for hydraulic hoses to have more clearance.
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
- Siren 150 re-route is likely, have not heard of any updates.
- Look into purchasing floor jack for PTR building
- Locate the Sno-Plane drag and review maintenance so we have it for a backup drag
- Get GPS tracker installed in tractor once received from State
- Map Ads have been submitted (Remove Minit Mart and add Joker's Bar & Fun Alley to website and town informational signs)
- Thursday 7:00 PM October 7th Install brusher and finish tractor issues
Tuesday, November 2nd
Joker's Bar & Fun Alley