Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 2/1/22
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority. Drag is at Byers.
- John will talk to Kyle about removing the cable gate on the East Refuge Rd Parking Area and installing a steel hinged gate.
This is OK with Kyle, just need to proceed with installing new gate.(Cable has been opened, install gate Spring of 2022)
- Look into a Trail Closed barricade in town near HWY 70 similar to the one used for Crops on 119
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
This will likely need to take place Fall of 2022
- Look into purchasing floor jack for PTR building
- Hummer's Trail Re-Route: If Village moves signs for ATV / UTVs to street just south of Hummer's club will add snowmobile route signs.
John attended Village Board and Safety Board Meetings. Main street and telephone alley is now open to snowmobile traffic. No specific route defined. Snowmobiles may park where they are comfortable navigating to and leaving their equipment.
- Purchase a hand torch for heating grease fittings, melting ice, ect.
- Obtain older cooler for grease and grease gun. Possibly use a gun safe de-humidifier rod for heat
Tim Wood has a cooler that we can use.
- Fix Orange fence near Mike Carey's
This has been done good enough for this season.
- Groomer's Banquet is April 23rd at Pheasant Inn, Siren
Tuesday, March 1st
Joker's Bar & Fun Alley