Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 4/5/22
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority. Drag is at Byers.
- John will talk to Kyle about removing the cable gate on the East Refuge Rd Parking Area and installing a steel hinged gate.
This is OK with Kyle, just need to proceed with installing new gate.(Cable has been opened, install gate Spring of 2022)
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
This will likely need to take place Fall of 2022
- Look into purchasing floor jack for PTR building
- Obtain older cooler for grease and grease gun. Possibly use a gun safe de-humidifier rod for heat
Tim Wood has a cooler that we can use.
- Groomer's Banquet is April 23rd at Pheasant Inn, Siren (8-10 people plan on attending)
- Tractor is in for service to rear hydraulics
Need one more 3 point bushing (John found one in driveway)
- Sign removal hrs need to be submitted to John when completed.
- Look into replacing or rebuilding rear swivel spindles and bushings on John Deere brush mower
Tuesday, May 3rd