Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 9/13/22
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority. Drag is at Byers.
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
This will likely need to take place Spring of 2023
- Look into purchasing floor jack for PTR building
- Obtain older cooler for grease and grease gun. Possibly use a gun safe de-humidifier rod for heat
Tim Wood has a cooler that we can use.
- Look into replacing or rebuilding rear swivel spindles and bushings on John Deere brush mower
- Remove after 2022 brushing is complete and get rebuilt
- Purchase Slow Moving Vehicle sign for Tractor / Brusher / Drag
- Drag maintenance will be required to weld up cracked areas indicated with spray paint
- Whiskey Creek bridge needs several potentially hazardous boards replaced
- Ike will start brush mowing soon
- Map Ads will be sent to sponsors soon but only for AWSC dues - no changes to maps this year
Wednesday, October 5th