Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 12/06/22 - Joker's Bar
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don, John and Mark
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority. Drag is at Byers.
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
This will likely need to take place Spring of 2023
- Look into replacing or rebuilding rear swivel spindles and bushings on John Deere brush mower
- Remove after 2022 brushing is complete and get rebuilt
- Drag maintenance will be required to weld up cracked areas indicated with spray paint
- Scheduled with Dan Byers
- Ike reported on missing signs needed on 45S and 45N
- Suzy also reported signs missing
- Lots of limbing needed on 45S
- Brush around sign posts needs to be addressed on 45N
- Director's Meeting & Ride is scheduled for Jan 7th & 8th. Trail guides are welcome.
- Look into GHS Community Service hours for students that would like to help clear trails or sign.
- Corn still out on Trail 119 North of Intersection. This trail can't open until corn has been harvested.
- Need to fix sledge hammer handle or replace
- Corn is still out on 45S of Skog Rd
- Signing on 119 needs to be completed.
Tuesday, January 3rd