Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 1/3/23 - Hummer's Rendezvous
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don and John
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority. Drag is at Byers.
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
This will likely need to take place Spring of 2023
- Look into replacing or rebuilding rear swivel spindles and bushings on John Deere brush mower
- Remove after 2022 brushing is complete and get rebuilt
- Lots of limbing needed on 45S
- Brush around sign posts needs to be addressed on 45N
- Director's Meeting & Ride is scheduled for Jan 7th & 8th. Trail guides are welcome.
- Look into GHS Community Service hours for students that would like to help clear trails or sign.
- Tracked tractor is being shared with Wonderland since it is difficult going with the wheeled tractor.
- Rear hydraulics are out of service on tracked tractor. Drag is being run off of front loader hydraulics.
- Getting new wiper arm assembly and updated rear coupler for tracked tractor. Don will pick up from Midwest Machine.
- Fuel gauge may need to be replaced on fuel barrel at Byer's Farm.
- Plan to ramp up grooming when conditions allow.
Tuesday, February 7th