Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 2/7/23 - American Legion
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don and John
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren. This has been determined to be low priority. Drag is at Byers.
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
This will likely need to take place Spring of 2023
- Look into replacing or rebuilding rear swivel spindles and bushings on John Deere brush mower
- Remove after 2022 brushing is complete and get rebuilt
- Lots of limbing needed on 45S
- Brush around sign posts needs to be addressed on 45N
- Look into GHS Community Service hours for students that would like to help clear trails or sign.
Tracked tractor is being shared with Wonderland since it is difficult going with the wheeled tractor.
- Rear hydraulics are out of service on tracked tractor. Drag is being run off of front loader hydraulics.
- Fuel gauge has been replaced on fuel barrel at Byer's Farm.
- AWSC Voting delegate form signed, then emailed to Stormy Hovey 2-9-23. Jon S. & Jim S.
- Discussed the route by Jeremy Schneider. He called Ike on 2-4-23. People tresspassing in the posted hay field. Running along the edge of the road.
- Informed club members of the other complaint from Mike Lee at County Rd O. Showed the pics Mike sent. (John met with Mike and installed stop ahead and stop signs)
- Gave Donny the paid sponsors monies. Three sponsors yet to pay.
- Decided to plan a group ride the following Saturday, Tim W. Peter Johnson, Frank Becvar, Ike. Very successful ride with trail conditions being excellent, G'burg to Danbury, 45N.
Tuesday, March 7th
T-Dawg's Bar & Grill