Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 3/7/23 - T-Dawg's Bar &
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don and John
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.
Need to get this moved to PTR Building for evaluation.
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
This will likely need to take place Spring of 2023
- Look into replacing or rebuilding rear swivel spindles and bushings on John Deere brush mower
- Remove after 2022 brushing is complete and get rebuilt - SUMMER 2023
- Lots of limbing needed on 45S - Fall 2023
- Brush around sign posts needs to be addressed on 45N - Fall 2023
- Look into GHS Community Service hours for students that would like to help clear trails or sign. - Fall 2023
- Gave Donny the paid sponsors monies. Three sponsors yet to pay.
- Drag was repaired at Byer's Farm
- TRACKS: Need to inspect for end play and get installed on tractor. Check with Dan Green on best time for rear support fabrication.
- Flooding concerns at PTR building. Move contents off floor wherever possible
- Groomer's Banquet April 22nd at Pheasant Inn. Cocktails 5PM Dinner 6 PM
Tuesday, April 4th