Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 5/2/23 - Joker's Bar & Fun
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don and John
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.
Need to get this moved to PTR Building for evaluation.
- Trail re-route is possible on North Russell street where new homes may be constructed.
This will need to take place Spring of 2023
- Look into replacing or rebuilding rear swivel spindles and bushings on John Deere brush mower
- Remove after 2022 brushing is complete and get rebuilt - SUMMER 2023
- Lots of limbing needed on 45S - Fall 2023
- Brush around sign posts needs to be addressed on 45N - Fall 2023 Also additional signs needed.
- Look into GHS Community Service hours for students that would like to help clear trails or sign.
This has been approved by Suzy Retzer. Need to work out details.
- Gave Donny the paid sponsors monies. Three sponsors yet to pay. (Burnett Dairy, Hummers, American Legion)
- TRACKS: Need to inspect for end play and get installed on tractor. Check with Dan Green on best time for rear support fabrication.
- Sign removal starting. Lots of miles to get picked up. Contact Garrett and Ricky.
- Trail 119 and Cty Rd Z concerns brought forth by Craig Lundeen. Changes will need to take place or he will close trail on his property.
- Check fuel level in tank at Byer's Farm
- Contact Crex Center about possibly moving their fence North a few feet for more trail clearance.
- May 7th scheduled for sign removal day
- Track evaluation, review parts needed, set install date.
Tuesday, June 6th