Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 8/6/23 - PTR Clubhouse
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don and John
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty regarding his properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.
Need to get this moved to PTR Building for evaluation. Currently at Byer's Farm.
- Look into replacing or rebuilding rear swivel spindles and bushings on John Deere brush mower
- Remove after 2022 brushing is complete and get rebuilt - SUMMER 2023
- Lots of limbing needed on 45S - Fall 2023
- Brush around sign posts needs to be addressed on 45N - Fall 2023 Also additional signs needed.
- Look into GHS Community Service hours for students that would like to help clear trails or sign.
This has been approved by Suzy Retzer. Need to work out details.
- Gave Donny the paid sponsors monies. Three sponsors yet to pay. (Burnett Dairy, Hummers, American Legion) Ike is following up.
- Check fuel level in tank at Byer's Farm - Around 1/2 - 5/8 full.
- Contact Crex Center about possibly moving their fence North a few feet for more trail clearance.
- Lee to take inventory of PTR items at Farm
- Discussion about selling any of our tires
- Tractor Maintenance
- Left Tail Light
- Check if oil change is needed
- Hydraulic filter the we couldn't get loose. Needs to come off. Have new one.
- Inventory track components and get any hardware needed
- Track install end of September at DR Tech
- Trail re-route on North Russell street where new homes have been constructed.
This will need to take place Spring of 2023. John to talk to Village about Ski Trail
- TRACKS: Need to inspect for end play and get installed on tractor. Check with Dan Green on best time for rear support fabrication.
- Trail 119 and Cty Rd Z concerns brought forth by Craig Lundeen. Changes will need to take place or he will close trail on his property.
Tuesday, September 5th