Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 10/4/23 - PTR Clubhouse
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don and John
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty and Rod Kleiss regarding their properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.
Need to move into building and evaluate. Currently at Byers Farm
- Lots of limbing needed on 45S - Fall 2023
- Brush around sign posts needs to be addressed on 45N - Fall 2023 Also additional signs needed.
- Look into GHS Community Service hours for students that would like to help clear trails or sign.
This has been approved by Suzy Retzer. Need to work out details.
- Sponsors left to collect from last year - Burnett Dairy
- Contact Crex Center about possibly moving their fence North a few feet for more trail clearance. Confirm how much with Lauren Thomas.
- Lee to take inventory of PTR items at Farm
- Tractor Maintenance
- Check if oil change is needed
- Hydraulic filter the we couldn't get loose. Needs to come off. Have new one.
- Trail re-route on North Russell street where new homes have been constructed.
John spoke with Rod Kleiss and John Erickson from the Village and have a plan. Need brushing and widening where trail will be shared with Ski trail.
- Trail 119 and Cty Rd Z concerns brought forth by Craig Lundeen. Changes will need to take place or he will close trail on his property.
- Ike reported about some signs needed on 45S and brushing north of Cty O.
- Rear tracks are installed on tractor. Plan to do fronts on 10/7 and 10/8.
Need to manufacture rear brace and find 3-4' grease hoses for rear pivots.
- Need to schedule work days each weekend for whoever can go. Brushing and Limbing.
Tuesday, November 7th