Phantom Trail Riders Meeting Minutes 11/7/23 - American Legion
- Land owner agreement acquisitions have been assigned to members
Tom has 2 agreements, need continued efforts by Don and John
Kyle Anderson would like help with 45S. Ike, Don, and John have agreements to work on.
Ike mailed out 3 requests on Jan 6th. Have received one signed agreement so far.
John to contact Dave Corty and Rod Kleiss regarding their properties.
- Existing Drag: Need to see if we can get new rear pan from Siren.
Need to move into building and evaluate. Currently at Byers Farm
- Lots of limbing needed on 45S - Fall 2023
- Brush around sign posts needs to be addressed on 45N - Fall 2023 Also additional signs needed.
- All sponsor money paid. Need to confirm.
- Lee to take inventory of PTR items at Farm
- Tractor Maintenance
- Check if oil change is needed
- Hydraulic filter the one we couldn't get loose. Needs to come off. Have new one.
- Install new tie rod ends
- Install extended hoses for rear pivot pin grease
- manufacture and install Track rear brace support
- Install new LED work lights donated by Jeff Schnell
- Trail 119 and Cty Rd Z concerns brought forth by Craig Lundeen. Changes will need to take place or he will close trail on his property.
- Installed new gate at Gary Street. (Outsourced mobile welding, steel, quickcrete)
- Need to schedule work days next few weekends to address trail signing and brushing needs
- 45S signing
- 45N signing
- Town signing
- County & State Forests use wooded posts, all others can be steel
- Continue to pursue missing battery charger
- Determine if we are going to sign and groom 119S past 180 intersection to Cty O
Tuesday, December 5th
T-Dawgs Bar & Grill